Have you discovered purpose?
Some simple but brain tasking questions can help us break open the answer to you. They are:
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What's got you turned on?
3. What is it you will do with your time even without a pay?
4. What is that one thing you will like to accomplish that will give your life a sense of worth?
5. What is that one thing you will do that will create an extra ordinary life on your terms, & not someone else's?
Having said all that, if you're interested in getting a free copy of my e-book, please click the link below & do make sure you send us your feedback.
at November 28, 2017
Most people solve this problem of paying their monthly bills by getting a job. This is something we call active income. In other word...
To change your income you have to have the right philosophy. The philosophy of the poor Vs the philosophy of the rich.First of all you have to have the right philosophy of life, of family relationships & of economics. If you develop the right philo...
What is financial freedom? Financial freedom is that point in your life you reach where by working becomes a choice for you. It is ...